Thursday, November 4

The Gentlemen

Yes, that would be our Tyton.  He is for sure all boy, but is so sweet and sensitive!  I had been doing school all day and was very tired of sitting, staring at the computer screen.  I came and plopped by him on the couch.

"Tyton, I need a break.  I think I will paint my toes," I say to him.

"Momma, you have been working pretty hard.  Can I do that for you?" He asks.

I was a little shocked. "Of course Tyton.  The bucket of nail polish is in the right drawer in my bathroom."

"Ok momma.  Be right back!"
 He was so careful!

Beautiful right?

He is totally going to make some woman very happy one day.  At church I wore these huge heels and we had been walking everywhere to find Scott.  Well... my feet started to hurt so I told the kids we were sitting and Daddy could find us.  I took of said VERY cute heels and Tyton started rubbing my feet!

1 comments:

Amy Tree said...

oh what a sweet little guy! we miss you Herbert people =(