Usually we have family in town and I feel to aweful to leave with everyone and go hunting. I always stay behind and pretend to help cook... Ha HA! This year we planned on eating dinner at our good friends, The Hotz! I was in charge of pies and made them all the day before! YEAH HUNTING!
Tyton is our boy who NEVER does good with waking up early! Apperantly hunting is a good reason to smile. He must be his fathers son!I know... why would I take his picture instead of immidiatly handing him a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie for his 5 am breakfast?
Yeah... she is fakin it! She was just excited we told her she could bring her purple and pink fluffy monkey in the car!
Scott decided to chase the turkey's over the hill so I carried this dead thing down all by my loansome! Proud? You should be. Apperantly the gun is set for 100 yards and I made about a 60 yard shot.. so... when I aimed at his body I was lucky to hit her! I nailed her right in the head! Wait... I mean... I did that on purpose!
Ok.... Scott is back. Time for a good pick! See... Silly Young Hen, but... she is a DEAD TURKEY!
OK.. this was taken right when we got home. I just took off all his wet clothes and he decides he needs to go outside! He is also his daddy's son. Cold doesn't seem to effect these men!
0 comments:
Post a Comment