Do not let the sweet face fool you. Aurora's mischievous side has come out recently. With praises for using the potty she seems to be getting in more trouble. Today I decided to do a load of laundry before finishing getting kids ready to go to the grocery store. Like the title says... bad for the carpet. I changed out ONE load and found the kids downstairs doing this. Tyton does what every Rory does. Yes... painting legs green included. They also put hand prints all over the floor. Aurora made a cute tray of paint for them to continue dipping hands into the paint. They did this so fast! Luckily I borrowed a friends Little Green Bissell and got it all out while it was wet. (Gift idea. I think someone should buy me one for a Husband-Is-Deploying Present.)
While I was cleaning the paint Aurora got Tyton to smother lotion in my bathroom. I swear I watch my kids closely. Then during dinner I told them I was going to get the cleaner from downstairs to clean the table. Came back up and Aurora was showing Tyton how fun it was to splatter milk onto the floor through their straws. Hmm..... Today was a mommy yelling day. I hate those. What did I do wrong today? I was honestly being so careful!!! Why is she being so naughty. I give her plenty of positive attention. Is this what they call the terrible threes? I'm fine... I just... Aurora is smart and know how to be good. Why is she being so naughty?
0 comments:
Post a Comment