Sunday, April 27

New Bikes and Sick Blessings

I have had this horrible cold for the past few days. I hate being sick. Scott took off a few days so he could spend time with us before he has to go and here I am laying around the house. The upside is that Scott is spending time with the kids. He is so good at doing that, but there is something different about dedicating a whole day and all you time into just playing with your kids. He hasn't really had a chance to do that in a while. They came back from running errands and making an appointment to get family pictures taken (this is amazing cause Scott hates family picture time) he was so happy. I love my family.

He decided that as a going away present he wanted to buy the kids new bikes. So... the next morning before they woke up, he headed to the store. After a Chocolate Chip Pancake breakfast (which Scott and Aurora made, She is surprisingly good at flipping pancakes. ) we headed to this huge hanger where people go to run. It was snowing outside, but amazingly there was nobody there. The kids had so much fun riding all over the Pride Hanger. Tyton doesn't quite have the ability yet, but Aurora was everywhere. It was fun to sit and watch the kids play with their Daddy.

Also included are pics of a cute dress I made for me and Aurora to wear.

0 comments: