After Daddy got home we went to shot the guns. Scott wanted to test out the shot gun for turkey hunting. Aurora was excited, but fell asleep on the way. Tyton was even more excited and shouted "OUT!" "SHOOT!" "GUN!" It was cute. He cried when I went to get him out. He wanted daddy. Aurora was very cranky when I woke her. We gave her a while in the car. She came out and started loading by herself. I was surprised she remembered. This was only her second time. She did AWESOME. We went to leave and she said she had to potty. With no toilet around for miles I held her pits and Scott her feet. She did great and wanted to sit with her bum in the breeze!
Thursday, April 17
The Tale of 2 Flashes
Today was a much better day than yesterday! I slept on the couch and slept like a rock! (Scott was working and we defiantly need a new mattress.) Aurora woke me up by taking my picture with the flash. Not fun... We went to story time at the library, re potted our tomato plants, and went to the grocery store!
After Daddy got home we went to shot the guns. Scott wanted to test out the shot gun for turkey hunting. Aurora was excited, but fell asleep on the way. Tyton was even more excited and shouted "OUT!" "SHOOT!" "GUN!" It was cute. He cried when I went to get him out. He wanted daddy. Aurora was very cranky when I woke her. We gave her a while in the car. She came out and started loading by herself. I was surprised she remembered. This was only her second time. She did AWESOME. We went to leave and she said she had to potty. With no toilet around for miles I held her pits and Scott her feet. She did great and wanted to sit with her bum in the breeze!
After Daddy got home we went to shot the guns. Scott wanted to test out the shot gun for turkey hunting. Aurora was excited, but fell asleep on the way. Tyton was even more excited and shouted "OUT!" "SHOOT!" "GUN!" It was cute. He cried when I went to get him out. He wanted daddy. Aurora was very cranky when I woke her. We gave her a while in the car. She came out and started loading by herself. I was surprised she remembered. This was only her second time. She did AWESOME. We went to leave and she said she had to potty. With no toilet around for miles I held her pits and Scott her feet. She did great and wanted to sit with her bum in the breeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment