
Aurora decided that she is going to be a doctor. Scott had a boo boo on his foot. He does
Muay Thai and they kicked the pad
a lot that day. Aurora saw it and said that he needed a
band aid. She got the
band aid, asked for the medicine, and got to work. She was
very meticulous about it. When she was done she looked up, very seriously, at daddy and said, "Now, is that better?" I asked her if she was going to be a Podiatrist like Grandpa Rhodes. She asked what that was. I told her, foot doctor. She thought about it and said, "Yes I want to be a doctor." Totally cute.

Nothing that I can show a picture for, but this is a cute one of Tyton drinking a Jones. There was a Chocolate Bunny one that had a picture of a little blonde boy with a Mohawk (Which Tyton usually has) He pointed and said.. "Tyton! Tyton!" Also he now says Good Morning. He pronounces every syllable. It's very sweet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment