First... swimming the other day was sooo much fun. I have been going with the kids a lot. Nobody is ever there and the kids are sooo tired when they are done. Scott got to comet his time. I love our family!
On to the good/bad stuff. Aurora and Tyton have been doing great on their Potty Charts. (For those of you who don't know Aurora is stubborn and is not so good with the potty, while Tyton seems to like it.) I started the charts to help her get excited about the potty. All day yesterday she wanted to wear panties. She was on the last 3 spots on her potty chart, so we figured she would finish today. (Tyton finished the day before.) The incentive was going to Chucky Cheese! YEAH!!!
We were so proud of her. She did awesome. We got to Chucky Cheese, ordered the Pizza.... I asked her on the way to the table if she needed to use the potty. She said no. I told her that if she peed in her pants we would have to go home cause this was supposed to be a fun thing. (Keep in mind we had been there for 10 minutes and she went before we left the house.) She said she would go after we ate. I urged her to go, she said no, so we started eating. About half way through her piece she smiled and said she didn't need to go potty after we finished eating. Yup... PEE IN THE PANTS! Scott took her to the car. She didn't even fuss. Tyton got to stay a little while and play games while Aurora sat in the car. She didn't cry, didn't care, she totally knew why she was in the car.... We were a little upset. We wanted to have fun with her, but then we just ended up feeling mean, but knew we couldn't take it back.
Today however. She refused to wear a diaper, cried when I tried to put it on, but was dry all day... Maybe the fun thing turned punishment was good.
Saturday, April 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment