Also Tyton just got another hair cut and it looks nice, but I hate it cause he looks grown up. He usually loves his hair cut, but this time he clung to me for dear life!
Friday, May 16
Bikram Yoga and a Hair Cut
Okay so... We all get to do fun things this summer, Aurora is going to take a preschool class at
the Zoo, Tyton gets to eat as much Ice Cream as he wants from Grandpa, Scott is in Iraq (ha ha on the fun thing for him) and I am doing Bikram Yoga. I was just going to join a gym when I got here. On base they have a gym I can go to for free. My sister said she just found out about a place with this hot sweaty yoga. We looked it up and did a lot of research. They say to go to at least three classes before you totally judge it, but I think the 4th day was my best. And seriously all the propaganda is right on. It's a torture chamber. The 26 steps and 2 breathing exercises are done in 108 degrees for 90 minutes. Every time I'm done I'm dripping sweat from everywhere. It's the most relaxing cardio I've ever done. the first day was the worst. The second day was even harder, but after that... it's been tapering off. I'm proud of myself for just making it through the first day! I'm now doing the 60 day challenge. I am required to go 6 days a week. If I miss a day I must go twice the next and that I can only do 2x's. I'm not looking at it as a miracle weight loss thing or a cure for my future or past injuries. I do know that the p
ass 5 days have been very different and I think doing something is better than doing nothing! I'll let you know if I have one of those miracle stories I never thought I would love yucky sweaty stinky yoga. But I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment