Hooray heat? It is nice to be tan, but there is that whole cancer factor. Plus with the humidity and Texas heat you then get sweat just by looking outside sometimes. Of course I seem to be really dumb and go to Bikram Yoga voluntarily everyday. Seriously I think the inside of my nose sweats in that place, but I do love it! Today was crazy at yoga. Usually we have about 20-30 people in class, but today there was only 2 classes since it was Memorial Day. Seriously 60 people were there. It was the hottest hardest class I have ever been too!
When I got back I got a call from Scott! Yeah! He is doing great. He is currently teach some local Iraq civilians how to be fire fighters. I guess they just started the program and he is enjoying it. It's the first time in his career that he hasn't had someone micro managing over his shoulder. He says they are all very nice! Minus the heat he is doing great. Aurora and I spent Memorial Day going to every craft store in town. We bought nothing but a few patterns and some fabric, but we had a blast! We tried on all the hats and never stepped on a single crack. She is currently passed out in bed. I am now going to spent some time with Tyton!

0 comments:
Post a Comment