Tuesday, May 13

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was pretty good!  It's been so hot and muggy here that just the perfect 72 with slight breeze and blue sky was the best gift ever.   Tyton went to nursery pretty good.  I teach the nursery in South Dakota, so I was fairly worried about what his reaction would be.  They said that after he realized I was gone he stood in the corner and sucked his thumb for a few minutes before he would play.  Aurora was excited to have Grandma as her primary teacher!  After church we went for a walk to the park.  I was so grateful for my amazing dog.  Gable doesn't have to stay on a leash.  He always comes when called and if I tell him to stay away from the other dogs he does!  There was a group of people there having a BBQ.  They all had their dogs tied to a tree and Gable never even tried to go over there after I told him not to.  I swear he understands every syllable I say, not just the first 2 they say dogs only hear.  I love my human and my canine babies!

1 comments:

Smedley Family said...

Ok, I LOVE that picture of your family on your header. Way cute!! We miss you guys. Let us know if you ever come into town to see parents, we're just around the corner now from them :D