Friday, May 9

First Days of... Gone Stuff


The kids are having to much fun with their Texas Rhodes. The picture to the right is a testament. Uncle Taylor came home from work today and Tyton stood up from eating lunch (so you know this is crazy cause he loves his food...) and shouted, "Tamopleen! Slide! Come on!" He then proceeded to run out the door. It was hilarious. Aurora is the same. Only she can reason more and said that she needed to finish her toast before going outside. Plus there was an ant on her shoe stopping her from putting them on. Me... I still have a headache and feel like I need to puke every time I stand up. I drove to Hobby Lobby before the kids woke up and probably shouldn't have. I was practically cross eyed, but at least I'm well enough to play a little with the kids! Not that they even want to play with me right now. I have decided to make two outfits for Simplicity Patterns Paris Contest, so that is my fun thing right now. Plus I need to redo the song book for Girls Camp cause I forgot it in South Dakota. Grrr...

Scott is doing good... Still adjusting to jet lag as the first night he probably could have slept they got a call at 2 am. Then he decided to call me since he was awake. Then an airmen who needed help woke him at 3, 4:30 and around 5. Needless to say... he was practically falling asleep when he called me today. He felt awful getting off the phone. He is aloud 3 calls from the station to home every week. Each fifteen minutes long. But if he walks over to the Army base there is a phone where he can talk for 30 minutes or longer as long as nobody is in the line waiting. He says that its pretty hot there, obviously. But there is a guy on his shift who is a member of our church, is really cool and is stationed out of ilson AFB in Alaska.

0 comments: