Tuesday, April 20

PrincessHairStyles.com


Aurora and I have found a great new way to bond. I have been saving all our hair dos for a post! I discovered a cool blog called, princesshairstyles.com. We have done several hairstyles from her site, but have gotten pretty creative and done some of our own! The site that spurred our bonding is having a drawing. I sent in a picture of the kids doing hair. (Below) She then posted it to Facebook and who ever gets the most "likes" on there photo wins! One of the prizes is a WAY awesome hair straightener. It's pink! I have included several pictures of hair we have done. To vote for us on Facebook become a fan here (Click like up at the top), you must then "like" Photo #93 & # 94!!!! I guess you could technically vote for other people, but... I want you to vote for us! Wish us luck!






2 comments:

Juli said...

I love the hair, they all look so cute!

Lisa said...

Holy crapola, those are amazing!!!