I was glad that I was able to be there. Last year I went and was paired with her and her friend Amelia. This her Amelia's mommy, Amanda, went and got paired with Aurora! It was so cute! Tyton was NOT a fan of the fossils. I thought he would be, but... apparently they scared him a little. It was kinda funny. Grifin was just interested in anything he could see from his stroller. He is such a patient baby. I loved watching Aurora walk around with her friends and teachers and see a little more how she would react with them. I stayed back since I wasn't actually signed up, but me and the boys had fun kinda tagging along. They had a HUGE "ducky" from Land Before Time. Tyton was to scared to go near it, but insisted on watching the movie when he got home. Aurora was interested in ANYTHING everyone else was looking at. I thought the collection of minerals was way to cool. I collected rocks when I was little, but I forgot why! They are so neat! The had a whole room just for rocks in South Dakota. Tyton and I decided that we needed to go out and find some cool ones. He especially loved the room with the "Glow Rocks."
I told Tyton the green rocks are what takes away Superman's powers.
When it was time for Aurora's class to leave I stayed behind with the Boys. Tyton started worrying at first. He was worried that Aurora was getting lost. It was sweet. It was more fun to walk through the second time with Tyton. With all the other kids he wanted more to tag along with them. With just the three of us he started asking questions and didn't get as scared. I thought the "Rhino's" were neat. They had skeletons of the Rhino's you see on Ice Age. I think Grifin's favorite part was leaving. Not cause he was ready... he will do whatever we do with no complaint. He LOVES being pushed in the stroller by his brother. Especially when it's down the very long and steep wheelchair ramp as fast as Tyton could go! Grifin's hair's went flyin and he just had the biggest grin! This trip was good bonding for me and my baby boys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment