Wednesday, April 7

Wednesday Flowers


Scott took the kids to run errands while I was dropped off at the fabric store to get stuff for my Prom dress. Apperantly while they were at the pet store the kids said something to the effect of, "Daddy... it's been a while since we got mommy some flowers. We should do that." Later that night we went home and I feed the baby while they stopped by one of the Youth's house to let them know that the time was changed for Young Men and on the way home they reminded him! The came home with cute daisies and little cards they had signed themselves. Aurora told the florist the had to get their mommy some, "Wednesday Flowers." She gave them each a balloon cause she thought it was so cute. I thought it was cute too... but I'm their mommy!!! I am so blessed to have kids who love me so much! And a husband... since he did take them to get the flowers.... LOL

0 comments: