Happier note...! Trunk or Treat was last friday. Scott had to go to the fights to be in the corner for a friend, so it was just me and the kids. They were so cute! Tyton wasn't so sure at first, but soon Aurora ways tugging him everywhere and showing him what to do. She ended up getting twice the candy he did because he insisted on saying "Thank You" and insisted on hearing a "Your Welcome" They were the cutest "Fairy Princess with Wings" and "Monkey".
(Grandma Rhodes... I tried to get Aurora to let me make a big poofy dress out os this fuzzy and sparkly material, but she insisted upon wearing the costume you bought this summer for the Backyardagins Show. Not that it's a bad costume, I was only worried about the cold here!)
Also shown are pictures from feeding Ducks after Stake Confrence and what Rory and Scott did while I cooked dinner for the missionaries today!
0 comments:
Post a Comment