Next we went to Reptile Garden's. We have a season pass until November. It was fun to just wander and let the kids play. The best part here is usually the sandbox. This time after playing in the sand I decided the workers wouldn't mind if we cleaned up a bit. We took the rakes from the sandbox and raked up the leaves. Aurora loved jumping in the pile, Tyton loved running through it and watching leaves go everywhere.
Monday, October 20
Mammals, Reptiles and... Junk
Saturday Scott went out hunting and I played with the babies! We decided to have an animal day too. First we went to Cabela's to see... mostly dead mammals. The kids love that place and all the workers love them. I think the worst part of our Cabela's trip was the large cast iron buffalo outside. He is built to show his... every aspect. There just happened to be a large group of orange clad men walking by when Aurora reach up and patted the buffalo's... "What's this mommy?" I told her it was fur, but the hunters sure had a great laugh.
Next we went to Reptile Garden's. We have a season pass until November. It was fun to just wander and let the kids play. The best part here is usually the sandbox. This time after playing in the sand I decided the workers wouldn't mind if we cleaned up a bit. We took the rakes from the sandbox and raked up the leaves. Aurora loved jumping in the pile, Tyton loved running through it and watching leaves go everywhere.
After this it was off to trap Prairie Dogs. Normally you would shoot them, but Scott is going to use them to practice taxidermy. There were holes EVERYWHERE as far as you could see. The kids had fun filling in holes and stepping over cow poop. I was worried about snakes, but apparently it was cool enough cause we didn't see any. It was a fun family trapping event.
Next we went to Reptile Garden's. We have a season pass until November. It was fun to just wander and let the kids play. The best part here is usually the sandbox. This time after playing in the sand I decided the workers wouldn't mind if we cleaned up a bit. We took the rakes from the sandbox and raked up the leaves. Aurora loved jumping in the pile, Tyton loved running through it and watching leaves go everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment