Thursday, October 2

Long Time No Blog

For those of you who constantly check this... I apologize for the lack of blogging. Scott is home safe and I have honestly been to distracted to care about posting pics. Now it has been long enough that I feel guilty.

We had a great drive up from Texas and are enjoying some family time. Yesterday we did a South Dakota touristy thing! We actually missed most of the tourist stuff cause Scott left before they opened and got back when most closed. Our first choice was open... Reptile Gardens. It was quite since main tourist season is over. They had huge tortoises and LOTS of crocs and snakes. It was a blast.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Jessica! This is Jenny Sturgill. Are you guys near Anchorage? I'm going there tomorrow for work! I'm going to be there until Friday night, and was wondering if you could give me some tips on "must do's."