Friday, October 17

Out of Bed

Ok... We have known that Tyton needs a big boy bed. We were kinda waiting for a great deal on a bunk bed. The kids room is small and when you add in their huge Play House (Built of thick boxes from our move year ago.) there is really not room for much else. Anyways... I was doing some early morning bathroom cleaning... so relaxing... when I heard a conversation like this coming down the hall.

Rory: Tyton, you can do it! Come on jump!

Tyton: I can't. I too scared!

Rory: Yes you can I'll catch you! It's Okay.

* Crib Creak* then (whilst awaiting a scream of pain from both)

Rory: Ugh... Tyton you are heavy.

Tyton: I did it!

Rory: I knew you could. Good job.

They the both crack up laughing.

The next morning I recieved a pat on the head during a Savasana in my yoga. He said Rory was still asleep, so I had to see this getting out of bed thing myself! I'm honestly shocked he didn't figure this out earlier. He's a crazy man!

(Don't forget to turn off the music on the player to the right --->)

1 comments:

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True said...

OMG This is so funny! And he looks so different with his hair cut!!