Thursday, October 9

Mini Scott

It's been so great to have Scott home. I know that we all changed over the summer, but the major change I think has been Tyton's affection to his daddy! Usually Rory wanted Daddy and Tyton (as the baby I guess) always wanted his mommy. Tyton now follows his Daddy everywhere. He asks about Scott in the morning and Daddy is the first one he blesses in his prayers. Tyton loves his mohawk. He likes me to fix it right after I fix Rory's hair. It didn't take him long to remember where I keep his gel at our house when returning from my parents. He would bring it to me and say, "Fix it, my mohawk, PLEASE!" The two days ago I said, "Tyton... we need to cut your hair. It's getting long." After thinking, he replied, "Cut it, like Daddy's hair?" I tried several ways of phrasing, but he wanted his hair like Daddy's. I almost threw up cut it all off. It didn't help that the next day a huge glob of his soft blond hair was on the porch. It hadn't all blown away yet. It does look good. Tyton loves to rub his short fuzz. I miss the mohawk.

0 comments: