Here he is in the waiting room. He was in a good mood before we got there. I have a sneaky suspicion that he remembered the place! He clung to Daddy. He loves his Daddy.
Here is a picture of his cast before we go back to the room. Isn't it so cute with all the signatures!
Evil saw. He has seen this before!
Here come the tears!
Love his face! He was so sad. More cause of the noise and being held tightly. He was so good.
They were really worried until I explained it was only cutting the cast, not his arm. I should have told them that before! Oops.
Almost over! Don't worry baby!
He didn't react quite how we thought. He just kinda looked at this arm like he was thinking, "Huh... this is different." It must have itched though because he kept rubbing it on Scott's shoulder as they walked. Scott's arm looked like it had been snowing on him by the time we got to the car!
This is right after they took Xrays. It flaked up fast!
They got hand balloons!
She carried his cast out for him. We all tried it on.... doesn't fit anybody but him! LOL
Tyton's hand balloons! We blew them up in the car.
Aurora had a coupon for a free meal at Perkins and I got a 20 for my birthday so we decided to go out for lunch as a celebration! This is Grifin playing Spord (Spoon Sword) with himself. He was playing with me and Scott, but he is much more fun to play with than we are. I guess he thinks so too!
This is what he looked like on the way home. He ate half my hanburger and most of Tyton's, plus all of Aurora's fries. This kid is a tank! I can't wait to see how he reacts tomorrow with a full tummy, a great nap and a brand new arm!
0 comments:
Post a Comment