Wednesday, December 22

Christmas Photos w/ 2 warnings

Now... before you read and look on I must warn you.  My body in horizontal stripes coming up!  I may have lost about 20 plus pounds, but... these pictures are NOT my most flattering!  Also... our camera is crap and I'm not a photographer!  They are pretty cute though! 
My mom sent us all new jammies for Christmas and the kids couldn't WAIT to wear them.  I was evil though.  Daddy wasn't home and some of us still have tinkle be issues... I wanted them to be clean in the picture!  LOL  
 Normal family?
 Not so much!  
(This on is one of my favs.)
 Everyone looking cool, but Grifin who looks scared.
 We are snugglers!

 Grifin, Aurora, and Tyton
 This is my fav of the kids!  So them.
Future Rockstars getting their start on the piano we won our first Christmas here in South Dakota.
 Grifin,  16 months
 Tyton, 4 and a 1/2
Aurora, 6

2 comments:

Mary said...

Your family is SO CUTE!!!!!! And you still look like a kid yourself, Jessica. In the best way, of course. I love the pj's and the cute train/snuggling one. How fun! Thanks for sharing. Happy Christmas!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your PJs. Our family does Christmas PJs too. I'll have to get permission from my hubby to post pics. We'll see... Are you coming for the family reunion in August?