I circled the ad, along with a "Size 9" note and was planning on taping it to the garage door where Scott could see it when he got home in the morning. Lucky me they gave him the night off! Unlucky me.... He had class at 9 and the sale started at 8. Free pics with Santa started at 11! No chance of me getting lost in the store right before picks so he could get the slippers! Plus.. I didn't want to ask him to wake up early! Lucky me... he woke up early anyways! And we did pictures after he got home from school. He even changed into a red shirt without complaint! I am almost as excited about that as the fact that I know slippers are hiding somewhere in the house for me now!
Tyton went right up to Santa first and told him what he wanted. He said he wanted a little toy Christmas tree.
When I reminded him of that he said, "Oh yeah! A guitar!" Aurora hesitated cause she had drawn a picture for Santa and forgot it at home. I assured her she wouldn't be in trouble and we could put it out with the cookies. She then sat right by him and said, "They pretty mirror on Cindy Lou Who!" There is a beautiful mirror above Cindy Lou Who's dresser in the movie The Grinch with Jim Carry. She changes her mind a ton though... Grifin wasn't sure, but did give Santa a high five and didn't cry during the picture! He didn't smile, but he never smiles with new people! Santa was very sweet and the picture they took turned out alright! I had to scan it to get it on the computer.
This is the one they took.
Here are some we took before the photographer got there. I forgot our camera so we took some with Scott's phone!



0 comments:
Post a Comment