Wednesday, December 15

Pajama Day + Sing-A-Long!

It is that time of year where the schools host PAJAMA DAY!  Aurora vividly remembers her hair do from last year.  So, when it came time for pajama day again it was the first on her list of hair requests!  This year we added pretty pink bows to the tips!  I finished and she said, "Mommy, I'm gunna tell everyone that you wouldn't fix my hair today!"  LOL  Seriously.... it's so obviously fixed this way.  The pics don't even accurately portray the enormous tangle of piggies on this girls melon!  She is so cute.  We have to much fun fixing hair!


 The school also had a Christmas Sing-A-Long that day.  We could have sat with her, but I had brought the gigantic stroller thinking that we would be watching, not singing along!  It was fun.  Tyton went and sat by her.  It was so funny to watch her talk to everyone in her class.  She has a friend Elissa that she talks to the most because we go to church with her family, but... when Elissa went to sit with her mommy I watched Aurora the Social Butterfly at work!  I like that she tries to be friends with everyone and seems to get along great!
 She has been getting school lunches lately.  They are MUCH cheaper since we qualify for reduced lunches, but... we surprised her today by bring her yummies from home!
I wish I had taken a picture of Tyton!  He insisted on having Pajama Day too.  How could I say no!  Then when Aurora got home she said, "Mommy, can I put my real clothes on now?  I feel like it's bedtime!"  I told her it was and to go to bed.  She didn't believe me!  Rgg...   Some peoples kids!  Honestly!  Ha ha ha...

0 comments: