Monday, December 6

It's Decorated!

Well, not at early as I would like, because I would like it up before Halloween, but.... It's done!  This year our ornaments are spread out much better than any year before.  Here I thought I would be grateful and I'm just sad!  It means that my kids are old enough to think about it.

The one thing different about this year was the attention span.  I was way more relax about where they put them.  Before I was semi-picky, but I just didn't care this year.  I figured it would be lop-sided, but interesting!  After all, Scott and I wanted a different tree, and they HAD to have this one.  Why should our decorations be any different?
Grifin did great with not touching the tree!  He had a few moments a the beginning where we assume he was dissatisfied with the original positions of the ornaments, but... he found a favorite!  A cow from my nativity ornament set!
They look deep in thought right.    I know Tyton was!  He was so cute.  Always had to pick just the right branch.
Aurora on the other hand had to have her ornaments in the right place, regardless of branch size.  She would get so mad when they would fall off cause the branch was weak.  She is so cute!
Daddy showing Aurora how to put them on smaller branches so they don't fall off.
Ta DA!!!!  More in the middle and less on the bottom. :(  The kids are getting to tall!

0 comments: