We always have fun at the annual Fire Station Christmas party! Let face it, when men cook.... MOST women are happy! lol I brought a Cherry pie that I am MAD for not taking a picture of. It was so pretty! And totally gone by the end of the night. Last year they had a word puzzle to complete and win a one nights stay in a hotel. I was determined to win this year! I sat down and completed half of the word puzzle on the table, before I noticed that the answers were on the back! No prize this year! Rgg... I didn't finish. It was to tempting to turn it over! I did win at Dirty Santa! (No... I'm not Dirty, but the game can be!) Poor Scott got his gigantic tube of gumballs taken away and switched for a fuzzy girly blanket! Good for Aurora!
Here are the kids walking in. I had my hands full, but Aurora and Tyton were more than happy to walk with Spiffy across the street! They were to cute. The kept cheering him on. "Come on Grifin! Run before we get smashed by a car!" He was so excited when he got to the sidewalk. You would think he never walked from one place to another before!
Here is Grifin coloring an ornament. He can only do scribbles, but coloring is one of his favorite things! He is soooo going to be a famous artist! It's easier for him color on the floor with his cast. Not sure why, but he always looks so cute sprawled out and coloring!
Here are Rory and Tyton coloring some ornaments. They were most excited about the glittery crafts! I wanted them to make Reindeer food, but.... They did it eventually, but it was last on their list. They like to MAKE stuff not just pour it into a bag!
For the party "Santa" puts presents under the tree and calls the kids up! Aurora got a color book and a spelling book. I thought she would color first when we got home, but nope! I guess she misses school during the break?
Tyton also got a color book and a book to help him with letters. He did the same thing as Aurora. He wanted to practice letters first!
You may think that Grifin is trying to leave Santa for Daddy, but... he spotted a person with a candy cane. He is addicted. He even took the present from Santa, but gave them back when Santa gave him a candy cane!
See... Daddy finally got him to take the coloring books and is now giving him an OPENED candy cane! He has been known to eat the plastic...
0 comments:
Post a Comment