We love Christmas. The kids were so specific on what they wanted this year! I was just glad that Scott got Christmas Day off! He came home around 7:15. We are lucky that our kids love sleep. He and I went back to bed and they didn't wake us until about 8:30! Then we had to wake Grifin so he could join the fun. He isn't much of a sport for long when we have to wake him early... pics of that below!
Here is Tyton discovering a TV tray for snack time while Rory is in school and Grifin is taking a nap! This way he can color in a more coordinated fashion too, while mommy does school work! What a smart Santa!
Aurora watched The Grinch and LOVED the white mirror that Cindy Lou Who had in her room. She said she wanted one just like it! Hmm... I found the mirror at the thrift store for 3 bucks, painted it white and etched a princess crown into the center. I was worried she would be sad cause it wasn't the exact same, but she sat and stared at herself in it for about 5 minutes just smiling. So cute!
Tyton got the guitar he has been asking for! Aurora changed her mind a few times on what she wanted, but Tyton never wavered or asked for anything besides a guitar! Very excited boy here.
Grifin is 1 and couldn't care less, but he loved Tyton's bank! You put money inside and it counts it for you. Grifin loved the lights until...
We pulled his mini vacuum out of it's box! He is always getting into the mop and broom cupboard. This will be perfect for him! It doesn't hurt me either...
Scott got coal! Just like he asked for. Although... I don't think that chocolate coal will start a fire.
Grifin helping me open presents! I got Tupperware. Very excited mommy.
Aurora in her new fairy wings!
Grifin bairly lasted through present opening. He likes his sleep this one! He got so pouty it was hilarious. He has never actually thrown a fit where he flings his whole body on the floor, but he did that morning! Nap time for the baby!
0 comments:
Post a Comment